Grapevine Prenuptial Agreement Attorneys
Teller Law Firm
Professional Support through Texas Family Law Matters
Texans in need of knowledgeable family law services often contact the Grapevine Teller Law Firm. We are dedicated to meeting our clients' needs meticulously and in a timely manner.
Teller Law Firm handles a full array of family legal matters including the following:
- Divorce: We are firmly focused on our clients' goals at all times. We know that divorce is a difficult process, and we work to lighten the burden rather than creating additional stress. We are accessible, dependable, and understanding of emotional issues as well as legal matters.
- Child custody: Legal custody is awarded based on the best interest of the child. Frequently, the best interest is to remain with the primary caregiver. However, when this is not the proper result, we work to demonstrate that remaining with the primary caregiver is not in the child's best interests.
- Child support: As legal professionals, we know the most efficient ways of protecting your rights when you face child support challenges either as the paying or the receiving parent.
- Spousal support: As an MBA, Attorney Teller is adept at interpreting financial documents that are necessarily part of arguing for or against spousal support claims.
- Post divorce modifications: When life changes occur, the divorce terms should be updated. Even if you have not experienced a drastic life change since your divorce decree was signed, you have the right to have a child support order reviewed every three years.
- Community property issues including prenuptial agreements: To ensure that a prenuptial agreement is as ironclad as possible, at Teller Law Firm, we counsel clients through a three-step process of disclosure or waiver, execution, and ratification.
- Child Protective Services matters: Child protective services lawyer Donald Teller has extensive experience representing parents who are targeted in CPS reports alleging child abuse or neglect.
- Protective orders (restraining orders): When family violence has occurred, it is likely to occur again. We file to protect clients from such abuse. We also recognize people may make false allegations, and we seek to preserve our clients' interests.
- Adoption We assist our clients though the cumbersome process to obtain stepparent, in-state, or interstate adoptions.
Whenever appropriate, we encourage and facilitate the use of collaborative law as a means to achieve outcomes that are suitable for each unique family situation.
Teller Law Firm offers full-service legal counsel and representation in family law matters for clients in the vicinity of Grapevine, Texas (Tarrant County, Dallas County, and Denton County), including communities such as Southlake, Colleyville, Hurst, Euless, Coppell, Flower Mound, Bedford, Keller, Roanoke, Trophy Club, Arlington, Dallas, Fort Worth, Irving, and Denton.