The road you travel during divorce and family law issues isn’t often smooth. Attorneys Donald and Anna Teller can help you make sensible choices as you travel along your path.
Responsive, Reasonable Complex Divorce Representation
Our lawyers believe your legal counsel should be accessible. To us, that means your calls get returned and you work with the person you hired. We also think your attorney should assist you in resolving matters in a way that makes the most sense regarding your time and money. We won’t drag out your divorce and go to court unless it becomes necessary to meet your most important goals. We think that just makes good sense.
Our Practice Areas
Resolutions For Numerous Areas Of Family Law
At Teller Law Firm, P.C., we offer legal representation for a broad range of family law concerns, including:
- Contested and uncontested divorce
- Legal separation in Texas
- Child custody matters and modifications post-decree
- Spousal support/alimony payments
- Child support and enforcement
- High-asset divorce, involving division of retirement accounts, stock options, primary residences, vacation homes and other high-value assets
- Business owners who want to protect their ownership interests
- Stepparent adoptions, international adoptions and other adoptions
- Military divorce and relocation issues
- Grey divorce for those over 50 and needing to ensure protection for retirement accounts
We are adept at all dispute resolution mechanisms, including mediation, settlement negotiations, collaborative law and litigation. Additionally, our Grapevine family law attorneys are prepared to offer strong representation for family law appeals.
Celebrating More Than 20 Years Of Service To Northeast Tarrant County
Request Your Consultation Today
Since its founding in 1998, Teller Law Firm, P.C., has assisted people with Texas divorce and family law matters in a professional and consultative way. We assist clients from our office in Grapevine and work with people throughout northeast Tarrant County. There is a one-time, $100 initial consultation fee. Call us at 817-612-4298 to schedule your consultation. You may also email the firm if that’s more convenient for you.