Steering You Toward Your Best Options
Grapevine Divorce And Family Law Attorneys
Individuals in need of knowledgeable family law services often contact the Teller Law Firm, P.C. Based in Grapevine, Texas, we are dedicated to meeting our clients’ needs meticulously and in a timely manner. Whenever appropriate, we encourage and facilitate the use of collaborative law or mediation as a means to achieve outcomes that are suitable for each unique family situation.
At Teller Law Firm, we handle a full array of family legal matters including the following:
- Divorce: We are firmly focused on our clients’ goals at all times. We know that divorce is a difficult process, and we work to lighten the burden rather than creating additional stress. We are accessible, dependable, and understanding of emotional issues as well as legal matters. Finding the right attorney is important, and we are here to meet your needs.
- Child custody: Legal custody is awarded based on the best interest of the child. Frequently, the best interest is to remain with the primary caregiver. However, when this is not the proper result, we work to demonstrate that remaining with the primary caregiver is not in the child’s best interests.
- Child support: As legal professionals, we know the most efficient ways of protecting your rights when you face child support challenges either as the paying or the receiving parent.
- Pre- and post-marriage agreements: To ensure that a prenuptial or postnuptial agreement is as ironclad as possible, we counsel clients through a three-step process of disclosure or waiver, execution and ratification.
- Enforcements: We can assist in seeking enforcement of an existing order or modification of custody arrangements, support or property division orders.
- Adoption: We assist our clients though the cumbersome process to obtain stepparent, in-state, or interstate adoptions.
- Appeals: Our attorneys can provide strong representation for appeals pertaining to a wide range of matters, including difficult custody modification disputes.