Steering You Toward Your Best Options
Divorce With A Plan
As you prepare for a divorce, it may become necessary to preserve certain assets and allocate debts to one spouse. At Teller Law Firm, P.C., we can help with all aspects of divorce planning. We are experienced Texas divorce lawyers who understand the intricacies and timing involved with asset preservation. We will provide the meticulous attention your case needs to ensure assets and debts are properly allocated before your divorce is filed.
Get in touch with us to find out more about protecting the assets you have worked so hard for by calling 817-612-4298.
Thorough Representation From Our Asset Protection Attorneys
Our attorneys will thoroughly review all assets, including bank accounts, 401(k) and pension plans, real estate, retirement funds and stock options, to determine what will be shared between spouses and what can be protected from property division. We can also help with a number of predivorce planning tasks, including the following:
- Pay off joint debts
- Close bank and credit card accounts
- Limit the number of joint credit cards and bank account
- Transfer debts to one spouse
- Decide upon the allocation to one spouse or equal division of bonuses and other additional income
- Open or allow access to bank accounts for one spouse during the course of a divorce
- Address any current bankruptcies, foreclosures or other legal actions that involve both spouses
- Prepare any necessary postnuptial agreements
With a rise in grey divorce, our attorneys have become accustomed to tailoring our services to meet the needs of older couples going through divorce.
Do Not Go Into Divorce Without A Plan
Let us help with your asset protection during a divorce. To talk to an experienced Grapevine divorce planning attorney, call us at 817-612-4298. If you prefer, you may also fill out and submit the online contact form. We promptly respond to all messages and strive to make ourselves available to clients for questions and concerns that arise as you prepare for divorce.